Improving on-the-job specialty gas safety and efficiency
through on-site equipment surveys
As a world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, our 100+ years of experience includes continued commitment to safe use of pure and mixed specialty gases. Our concern for safety extends beyond production and transport of gases to include the on-site use of gases by our customers, as well as the impact they have on our environment. While a necessary component of today’s industrial, medical and scientific processes, specialty gases (especially under high pressure) can pose significant safety hazards if not handled properly.
To help minimize risk to our customers, the Air Liquide Equipment Group offers an on-site survey of how the gases you use are stored, transported within your facility, and distributed to your point-of-use. Our goal is to objectively identify potential health and safety hazards, as well as procedures that may be impeding your efficiency. After completing our inspection, we provide you with a report that details our findings and includes recommended measures for reducing potential hazards and improving gas handling efficiency. There is no charge for this service.
How an Air Liquide safety and efficiency survey can benefit YOU
- Increase best-practice safety awareness among your employees quickly and economically
- Protect the health and welfare of employees and community neighbors using safety guidelines set forth by the Compressed Gas Association (CGA)
- Help eliminate downtime caused by equipment failure
- Increase process efficiency and product time-to-market speed
- Increase effective service life of valuable instruments, equipment and other assets
- Comply with OSHA standards and avoid possible local, state or Federal violations and subsequent fines*
- Help protect and preserve the environment
Call 800.654.2737, email us or
click here to request your personlized on-site survey today.
* Recent OSHA fines including compressed gas violations include:
Fabrication Facilities: $145,350; $116,250; $109,500; $107,000 and $78,100