Gas Filling System for Insulated Glass Windows Significantly
Reduces Rare Gas Consumption
Benefits and Features
- Reduces typical fill gas loss by 50% thus reducing rare gas consumption.
- Faster fill process speeds production, enabling more units to be produced daily.
- Variable gas flow based on window size optimizes fill rate for maximum fill efficiency.
- Gas usage display accurately indicates when window reaches intended gas content.
- Display of dispensed gas volume (per fill and cumulative) documents gas usage for better inventory management.
- Programmable fill duration with auto shutoff prevents accidental over-filling and associated wasted gas.
- Easy, one-minute/once-a-month calibration reduces labor.
- One-stop shopping for equipment and gas needs simplifies procurement and administrative labor.
- Cost-effective leasing terms eliminate concerns about equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Can be used out-of-the-box with all types of rare gases.
Help: Talk to the Experts
Webinars: Register or view
Newsletters: Subscribe now
Literature: Browse library
Trade Shows: Check schedule
Exclusive Air Liquide IGAL Offer
- One-stop shopping
- Efficient window filling system
- Window-grade pure rare gases
- Bulk argon supply
- Custom gas mixtures
Download a PDF of IGAL gas filling