Oil and Gas
Typical Refining and Petrochemical Applications for Calibration Standards
- Monitoring feedstock streams for a chemical process. This may include standards with trace minor components at ppm or ppb levels with balance gases such as ethylene, propylene or propane.
- Monitoring intermediate streams in a chemical process. These blends often consist of several components, many of which could be present in percent levels.
- Monitoring recycle streams in a plant process. Analyzers are used to determine how to adjust a downstream process to allow for the use of a recycle stream that may be changing.
- Monitoring waste streams going for disposal.
- Quality assurance for final product streams.
- Measuring natural gas energy (BTU value), sulfur and moisture content.
- Monitoring process control applications such as fired heater and boiler oxygen and combustibles.
- Monitoring for compliance with general EPA requirements including new Subpart JA Standards for flare gas sulfur emissions.
We stock over 800 pure components for blending mixtures used for refining and petrochemical applications - click here to see selection. Don't see what you need? Click here to request more information.
Popular Hydrocarbon and Petrochemical Mixtures
Help: Talk to the Experts
Webinars: Register or view
Newsletters: Subscribe now
Literature: Browse library
Trade Shows: Check schedule
Monitoring process control applications
such as fired heater and boiler oxygen
A suite of mixed, zero and span gas engineered to meet or exceed AMETEK Thermox® analyzer specifications.
Download a PDF