Scott Homeland Security
Gas Mixtures and Toxic Industrial Chemicals
As part of Air Liquide's commitment to establishing a cleaner and safer environment, we work with the U.S. military, national laboratories, research institutions and private industry to create gas mixtures used to develop and calibrate a variety of instruments for detecting and protecting against toxic industrial chemicals (TICs) and chemical warfare agents (CWAs). By supplying guaranteed accurate mixtures in specified concentrations, we help empower researchers and manufacturers to focus on stability, sensitivity, response time and reproducibility of their sensors and detectors.
In addition to offering over 40 "standard" Scott TIC mixtures and CWA simulants, Air Liquide partners with customers to develop custom products to meet highly specialized application requirements. Click here for additional compound possibilities or call us at 1.800.217.2688.
Benefits and Features
- Guaranteed mixture accuracy ensures accurate instrument calibration.
- Over 40 "standard" products available.
- Simulated exhaust, cigarette smoke and other custom mixtures available.
- Expert technical support from experienced specialists.
- Facilitates faster product time-to-market.
- Improves quality control and on-the-job worker safety.
Click here to download our homeland security datasheet